If you want a plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty, with over 27 years of rhinoplasty surgery experience, then you must have your surgery by Dr. Adrian Lo. The nose is a central important feature of the face and ideally should be proportionate, natural and soft looking.
- A nose should be proportionate to your face. Your nose should not be too big or too small and fit your face, and it should look great with the rest of your features.
- A nose to be natural looking. You do not want you nose to have an operated look. You do not want your nose to be too narrow or your tip too pinched. Your new nose should look soft and blend in naturally with your face and seem like you always had it.
- You should still look like you! But with a more beautiful nose.
About Dr. Lo and his Advanced Techniques for Beautiful Results
Choosing plastic surgery to enhance your beauty and appearance is an important decision. Through listening and respecting your vision for yourself, Dr. Lo can help you achieve your goals by applying his surgical skills, artistic talents and experience to maximize the benefits and results of your surgery. In a comfortable and private environment with personalized attention, plastic surgery can, and should be, an affordable, rewarding and positive experience. You can become one of the many happy and satisfied patients Dr. Lo has treated from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and worldwide.
A Wealth of Experience
‘TOP DOC’ – Philadelphia Magazine
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon practicing since 1991 with over 27 years of experience.
Plastic Surgery Board Certifications:
• 1993 American Board of Plastic Surgery
• 1991 Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Additional Certifications in the following techniques:
• Endoscopic Surgery, Ultrasonic Liposuction, Laser Surgery
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons
• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
• American College of Surgeons
• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
• Pennsylvania Hospital
• Past instructor to surgical residents/plastic surgery fellows at Pennsylvania Hospital
• Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Temple University Medical School from 1991-1997
Medical Doctorate: magna cum laude University of Western Ontario, Canada
Surgical Internship: University of Toronto, Canada
Plastic Surgery Residency: University of Western Ontario, Canada
Additional Postgraduate Plastic Surgery Fellowships:
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
• Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, Providence Hospital, Detroit, MI
A Commitment to Excellence
Awards & Recognition: Plastic Surgery Research Council First Place Award
Publications: Over 50 published articles on topics ranging from craniofacial to cosmetic surgery.
Continuing Education Interests: Facial Rejuvenation and Endoscopic Brow Lift, Laser Surgery, Minimal Incision Transaxillary Endoscopic Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty, Ultrasonic Tumescent Liposuction, Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
Media Appearances: Dr. Lo has been recognized nationally and internationally for his plastic surgery work and has on numerous occasions appeared on radio, TV and print media including CNN, CNBC, USA Today and the Philadelphia Inquirer.
A History of Compassion
Board of Directors: Operation Smile, Philadelphia
Formerly Attending Physician: St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children (Pediatric Burn Unit and Director of Cleft/Lip Palate Craniofacial Programs)
Charitable Reconstructive Surgery for Underprivileged Children:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Nicaragua and China